Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tired Or Sad.... Maybe Both

Today’s the last day of work, more or less, for about 10 days… and I’m drained… I think I’ve spent a grand total of 15 minutes at home this last week! Too bad I won’t really get to rest til sometime next week as I now have to begin packing and preparing to move later this week.

I need to do something about my ferrets since they can’t come with me. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them yet. I do know that I’m going to miss them terribly! No matter how alone I’ve ever felt, at the very least I always had them… now I won’t even have that. :-(

3 comments:

lgl said...

=[ You could give them to Ferret Rescue and have them adopted.

Frank said...

Yeah... that's probably what I'll have to do. I just don't want to. :-(

Elemmaciltur said...

Hä? You're moving? Where to?