Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tired, But Still Kicking!

Wow… the last two days at work have worn me out. I’ve just felt completely depleted. My day on Monday consisted of organizing the warehouse after a massive shipment and preparing for the seasonal new hires. Yesterday was just long because I had to close after Josh, Ross, and I had to attend a district hr meeting in the morning. The only thing I really took away from that meeting was that sex with your subordinates is bad.

The holiday season at work is now here, which is always a mixed blessing. On one hand, it’s completely consuming… but on the other hand, I have no time to think about how lonely I feel because I’m always at work nonstop. So, I’ll take the good part! Hehe!

I slept really well; in fact probably too well. I slept about 10 hours, so naturally I get a migraine for oversleeping! God forbid I try to catch up on some sleep! I had an appointment with Justin today at the gym… I swear he’s trying to kill me! With all of the balancing with heavy weights, all I really need is a group of people beating me with canes at the same time, and then I can become a member of the League of Shadows (er, from Batman Begins!)

Speaking of comics, I just got an email yesterday from Sony Pictures… it appears that Thomas Haden will be the next Spiderman villain. He’ll be playing Flint Marko, aka Sandman. I’m only now becoming pissed off about this choice of villain! There are so many other Spiderman villains that would be so much better… Venom, Green Goblin 2, Hobgoblin, Carnage (my personal favorite), etc… Whatever, I just hope it’s good.

No comments: