Monday, June 13, 2005

Back Again!

My hiatus from work ended today at 12:00pm. Though I initially wasn't looking forward to returning, it was a marvelous day. Nothing particularly great happened... there wasn't any defining event that made my day. I simply feel like my old self once again... back to normal (well, normal for me... still weird to most people). I feel like I'm once again that person everyone has grown to know over the last several years... my peppy, energetic, eccentric self. I feel absolutely wonderful!

I didn't realize how miserable I really was for the last few months until today. I always try to tell myself, when I'm down, that the bad days will make the great ones better. It's so true! I greatly appreciate any pain I've had to endure.

It's just great to feel comfortable in my own skin once again!

2 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

I'm glad you're feeling better....what do you do anyway???

BTW, thank you very much for your comment on my photos...I'm really flattered! All of my photos I've posted were shot with my camera phone. The compliment really meant a lot to me! :)

Frank said...

Thanks! I sell electronics. It's pretty fun to play with all the new stuff as it's released to the public.

You're very welcome. First of all, you take pictures with great content (reminds me of a professional photographer)... secondly, that's one hell of a camera phone. I bet you could do wonders with a great digital camera!