Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Too Much Free Time

I'm at home watching Army of Darkness... great movie... I love Bruce Campbell (especially in Brisco County, Jr.), he's such a great actor. Anyway, the movie refers to a mythical book call the Necronomicon. It is supposedly an ancient Sumerian text, bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It contains bizarre burial rites, prophesies, and instruction for demon resurrection.

Interested in what truth there may be to such a book, I go to the internet to look it up! What fun! I found some sites which only prove to me that some people have WAY too much free time on their hands! It's amazing how creative (or demented) people can be on the most bizarre things! Check out this site called Necronomican Content/Spells, and tell me that this person isn't truly weird... (who am I to talk?!) LOL! :-P

No comments: