Monday, July 25, 2005

Road Trip

I start my district-wide tour tomorrow... travelling to stores that have new and/or inexperienced operations managers to assist them in preparing for their mid-year physical inventory. Luckily, I will have Beverlee with me to keep me company (and to make sure my sanity stays intact!)

Normally, I don't mind driving around from city to city for the company... but hell, gas is expensive (my car uses premium!) I made the store pay for my gas upfront ($115) for the next three days during my voyage around central Texas. I'm already for it to be over though!

5 comments:

lgl said...

That sounds like fun - sort of. What stores are you going to visit? What is your travel companion going to do?

Anonymous said...

you're a dork

drunkbh said...

It's funny that you call him a dork when you are posting anonymously. Grow some balls!

Frank said...

LOL! That's alright... I'm only a dork most of the time! :-P

Troy said...

A dork is a whale's penis but as I say a penis whale. Frank ≠ dork