Thursday, July 21, 2005

Weird Video

Elemmaciltur started using CastPost to post videos... so I decided, what the hell, let's give it a spin! For those of you looking to post videos, give CastPost a try... they are very helpful should you need assistance! They're also offering free accounts during their alpha testing stage!

Anyway, here's a weird video I found on my phone several weeks ago. I don't even remember someone taking my phone to take this video to be perfectly honest. I'm not really sure what's going on either, but it appeared to be quite funny at the time... David is on the left, I'm in the middle, and Beverlee is on the right! Just a bit bizarre!


Powered by Castpost

7 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

*YAY!!!* Now it's also working for you!!! Just like I said in my post...report the glitches in the forum. They're pretty quick at fixing things up.

Frank said...

I just used a simple embed tag to post it without using CastPost.

Elemmaciltur said...

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Say, what's the URL of your Vlog @ Castpost then?

Frank said...

http://lordvalek.castpost.com

I'm not going to use Castpost... if I can just embed the video, I'm just going to do that... all Castpost would provide is webspace for the video then... and I have plenty of that on my server.

celtgirl said...

well I can't see any video - just a big blank space where it should be.

Frank said...

You need to have QuickTime loaded on your computer.

Frank said...

Damn! David got fired today!