Friday, October 07, 2005

Ffuts Ym, Ffuts Driew

What I enjoy most about life is its little surprises. Just when you think you have something completely figured out, you find out that you truly don’t! Sometimes it’s for the best, sometimes for the worst… at the very least, it’s always intriguing!

Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur

I’m on vacation at the moment, until Wednesday... A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, and relaxation… of which I haven’t had the opportunity to really enjoy yet do to weird situations with offers and counteroffers with various employers, amongst other issues as well.

I need a ratchet set so I can rewire my dryer… I’ve only been putting this off for about two weeks now. Other than that, all I have to say is “tortilla!” (What ever the hell that’s supposed to mean!)

5 comments:

lgl said...

sounds juicy!

celtgirl said...

so - where'd you end up? You can get a ratchet set at the house - Dad will be happy to lend it to you.

Frank said...

I got it all fixed up.

celtgirl said...

CC or BB - where will you be in the future?

Frank said...

AA?