Thursday, December 29, 2005

MySpace

My slogan new for 2006: “A different kind of company… a different kind of Frank!”

So I opened a new MySpace account, thanks to Ron. Now, I’m not really worried about becoming too addicted to it like many others simply because I’m already online all the time (that is when I’m not at work or at the gym.) I'm already quite addicted to the internet in general.

I look at all the people I went to high school with and I honestly don’t recognize nearly a single person. It’s really amazing how much people can change over the course of seven years.

4 comments:

drunkbh said...

I have a MySpace account. I like Blogger much better.

Frank said...

I completely agree. MySpace has it's purposes, but blogging ain't one of them.

celtgirl said...

Okay - maybe it's me - but I just don't really get the myspace deal.
See - I don't even cap the correct letters.

Anonymous said...

I look at all the people I went to high school with and I honestly don’t recognize nearly a single person.

I keep bumping into people I was at school with, and then trying to work out who they are. The guys have all gotten fat and the girls have all had babies, whereas I've not done either (in fact, I'm probably much better looking than I was at school!) - Loving it!