Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Day After

So the actual part of inventory that involves counting the entire store is finally over (still got the nasty part of reconciling it coming up next week I left the store at about 6:00am this morning. The night started off with a lot of caffeine (black liquid crack – coffee) with the addition of Josh’s special pills (for asthma… has ephedrine in it.) There’s no way to describe the amount of energy I had other than to say I probably could have picked up the three ton stockpicker in the warehouse and thrown it over the store.

After the madness, I kinda just slept off and on all day long. I think I’ll probably go running in a little bit get the blood flowing through my veins once again (hopefully there won’t be the same awkward situation as last week… long story… for those who know – haha… for those interested – just ask… it’s a story for another post sometime!)

I finally had the opportunity to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose today (got it on DVD about a month ago.) It was a great movie. Not so much a horror film; more a court drama. That being said though, the movie still freaked me out. After it was over, I became incredibly aware of how dark all the rooms in the apartment currently were… I was a bit creeped out! I had to watch something very lively and comic to get the eerie feeling to go way, so I watched Tommy Boy. I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I'm still a bit freaked... and if I wake up at 3:00am in the morning, I don't know what the hell I'll do!!! (That would be a reference to the The Exorcism of Emily Rose movie for those who haven't seen it!)

2 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

The freakiest thing was that the week before I went to see 'Emily Rose' and the the week afterwards, I had been waking up almost every night at point 3.00 a.m.! It worsened after I've seen 'Emily Rose'....freaky. Now I don't wake up during that time anymore, thank goodness.

Frank said...

LOL! Well, I'm glad to say that I didn't wake up last night at 3:00am... I was already awake! :-P