Friday, December 23, 2005

Josh's X-Mas Surprise

I thought it would be interesting to post about the Christmas gifts I got for Josh because they're not your typical holiday gifts. I went ahead and gave them to him tonight.

Josh's first gift was a battery powered dildo with multi-speed control. That thing really vibrates quite hard! The funniest part about this present is the fact that Josh isn't gay, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he'll give that dildo a test drive! At the very least, I know he'll place it on his coffee table at his apartment simply to make his roommates feel uneasy. I'm also sure he'll take the opportunity to dick-slap some people with it!

Gift number two is a cock pump. No guessing is required on this one... he'll definitely try this one out! This too will most likely end up a center-piece on his living room coffee table, but not before getting some serious use! LOL!

5 comments:

Siren said...

Josh may never leave his room now!

Frank said...

LOL! You want one too? :-P

Siren said...

If only to show "you-know-who" how it's done! J/K

Frank said...

That's fine then, because I'm sure as hell not gonna show him! LOL! :-P

celtgirl said...

That's enough you two. I really don't want to have the image of either one of you as a sexual being (yes that's my hang-up)so if you don't cut it out, I may have to stop reading this.