Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New He-Man DVD's


I’m currently lounging at home watching the new copy of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Season 1, Volume 2 box set I purchased earlier today. What’s so great about this classic cartoon is how amusing I still find it after 20 years!

For example, in the episode I just finished watching, The Dragon’s Gift, Prince Adam and Cringer run to an empty spot in the castle to transform out of everyone’s sight… however Cringer keeps running and hides around a corner where Adam can’t see him because he hates to be transformed into BattleCat. Just as Adam turns into He-Man, he points his sword toward the wall where Cringer ran to, the power emitted from the sword ricochets off the wall and turns the corner where Cringer is hiding, transforming him into BattleCat.

After I saw that, I just erupted into uncontrollable laughter… giggling like a small child for at least a solid 5 minutes straight. Hell, I’m still laughing about it!

No comments: