Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No New Releases To Recommend Today!

Today’s New Release Tuesday sucked! Nothing particularly great came out on DVD today. One of my favorite things to do each Tuesday morning when I open is to go peruse the new releases and select my copies before the store opens… not today though! For the most part, it was just a huge disappointment!

I never saw the Bewitched movie with Nicole Kidman and Will Farrell… though seeing how it lasted like an entire three weeks at most of the theaters around here, I’m gonna take it that the movie probably isn’t very good. I could be wrong though, but I'm definitely not purchasing it on the off chance that I may be wrong!

Herbie: Fully Loaded was released today… also known as the last time Lindsay Lohan was cute! What happened with her anyway? She used to be quite attractive… now, not at all!

Also released today, House of Wax. Need I say more? To tell you the truth, I’d watch it just to see Paris Hilton get killed in it! It may be worth at least one viewing… probably not!

The only thing I may be interested in is the re-release of The Wizard of Oz. Wonderful movie… especially when you get drunk and watch it in unison with Dark Side of the Moon! I may need to schedule that for later on this week! :-D

At least Revenge of the Sith comes out next week! Yea!!!

2 comments:

M is for... said...

What about The Traveling Pants Movie!! that was awesome

Frank said...

I don't even remember seeing that movie at the store yesterday. Hmm. I'll need to check into that! :-P