Saturday, July 09, 2005

This Shit Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

I think there’s something severely wrong with my transmission! The engine is making too much noise… the rpms are a bit high as well. I hope it’s not the clutch. That would be way expensive to fix!

I dropped it off at Eagle Transmission on Manchaca, but they were closed today (of course). Luckily, I was able to commandeer my old car from Kimball for the next several days while they figure out what the hell is wrong with my car.

I need to try to find out what I did to get on God’s shit list! This wrath that I’m incurring is really starting to take a toll on my livelihood!

8 comments:

lgl said...

who are all of these random ppl posting on your blog? how are they getting here?

Troy said...

Your luck has officially gotten worse because you quoted that G-Damn Hollaback song!!!

Frank said...

I love Gwen Stefani... besides, it was just a matter of time before I quoted that song... she's practically turned those lyrics into an everyday phrase. That's all I hear all day anywhere I go from just about anyone of all ages! LOL!

Serenity said...

No kidding Kids are singing it and everytime I turn on the radio I hear IT'S BANANAS!

Serenity said...

p.s. I LOVE FERRETS I HAV ONE HIS NAME IS MR. FERRET.

Pred said...

I am on an Austin wide (and surrounding areas) crusade to stop the mispronunciation of Manchaca.

It’s not pronounced man-shack!

Troy said...

LOL When I moved here to Austin, I didnt pronounce it that way then everyone proceeding to correct me on it, so I was like whatever Man-Shack. Then people mispronounce Guadalupe too. It's not Guad-a-loop, it's Guad-a-loo-pay!

Pred said...

Guad-a-loop!

Arg! That's the other one that bothers me. Please people, stop.